adding that Charitable Lead Trusts have been the fastest growing type of charitable trusts.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Charitable Lead Trust
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Central Location Test
- Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Charge Listing
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)
- Chien Loup Tchécoslovaque (French: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)
- Chinese Language Teaching
- Christian Love Test
- Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis (cancer)
- Citizens for Limited Taxation (est. 1974; Massachusetts)
- Civic Little Theatre (now Civic Theatre of Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Classical Laminate Theory
- Classical Legal Thought (philosophy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also many estate planning techniques that can enhance this opportunity such as grantor retained annuity trusts, family limited partnerships, charitable lead trusts, and sales to family trusts.
Charitable lead trusts are funded with assets that are, preferably, expected to appreciate The charity of your choice receives a fixed annual payout from the trust, and the remainder goes to your family members at the end of the charity's payout term.
A charitable lead trust (CLT) provides an annuity to a charitable beneficiary and a remainder to the donor or the donor's spouse or heirs.
Under a charitable lead trust (CLT) agreement, annual distributions are made to a predetermined charitable beneficiary.
Charitable lead trusts (CLTs) are the reverse of these trusts because the charities receive the lead interests and the noncharitable beneficiaries receive the remainder interests.