This has provided direct crystallographic evidence for charge order below the Verwey transition, although the magnitude of the estimated charge disproportionation is only 20% of that expected for ideal [Fe.
What does CD stand for?
CD stands for Charge Disproportionation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CD
We have 293 other meanings of CD in our Acronym Attic
- Ceské Dráhy (Czech railways)
- Chain Delivery (printing press)
- Chained Declustering (computing)
- Change Directive
- Change Directory (MS-DOS)
- Change of Direction
- Channel Designator (US DoD)
- Chaos Dwarves (gaming, Warhammer)