23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The national non-profit Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association announced today that it has launched STAR Pathways, a research protocol designed to deliver the first treatments for the most commonly inherited peripheral neuropathy in the world, Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT).
What does CMTA stand for?
CMTA stands for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMTA
We have 29 other meanings of CMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Cyberterra Mean Time (virtual realm)
- Charcot Marie Tooth International United Kingdom
- Central Mechanical Transport and Stores Depot (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Canadian Mining Technology Network (MMS Canada)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal, Type 2D
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association
- California Municipal Treasurers Association
- Canadian Massage Therapist Alliance
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Austin, Texas)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal
- Christian Music Trade Association
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association (Essex, CT)
- Cross-Media Technologies and Applications
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association of Australia (disease education)
- California-Mexico Trade Assistance Centers
- Chinese Music Teachers Association of Northern California
- Centrinë Mokslinë Techninë Biblioteka
- Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited (Japan)
- Compagnons Menuisiers et Techniciens du Bois (French: Carpenters and Wood Technicians Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We voraciously gathered and read as much information about CMT as we could--both on the Internet and in the literature we received from the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA).
is a recipient of a postdoctoral fellowship from the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association.
About the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA): The CMTA, headquartered in Chester, Pennsylvania, is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1983.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080428/NEM070) Hosted by The Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA), the First Annual CMTA STAR Dinner is looking for other "stars" to honor Coach Paterno, while helping raise money for critical research in finding a treatment and cure for CMT, a little known, but the most commonly inherited neuropathy.