There's a maximum allowance of nine characters per line, so the words, 'Not horse' will fit perfectly, should you be feeling satirical.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Characters Per Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Professionnel des Lubrifiants (French: Professional Center of Lubricants)
- Cerebral Palsy League (various locations)
- Certificate of Pending Litigation
- Certified Parts List
- Certified Professional Landman
- Certified Professional Locksmith
- Certified Professional Logistician
- Chalmers Publication Library (Chalmers University of Technology; Sweden)
- Chandler Public Library (Chandler, TX)
- Change Part List
- Chelmsford Public Library (Chelmsford, MA)
- Chemistry and Physics Laboratory
- Chicago Public Library
- Child Protection Law (various locations)
- Cincinnati Public Library (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circular Polarizing Lens
- Circularly Polarized Light
- Civil Procedure Law (various organizations)
- Class Precedence List (LISP)
- Classical Propositional Logic (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you desire to have a logo, the characters per line are limited to 12.
2 software, the 1/2" x 1 1/4" labels can accommodate three lines of text, with as many as 25 characters per line, or two lines of text and a complete bar code.
There is one-touch Web access and voice memo, call screening feature, monochrome seven-line display with 15 characters per line, voice-activated dialing for up to 30 people, and the space to hold up to 500 phone numbers and 300 entries (names) with up to nine different e-mails and URLs.
According to Overland the LoaderXpess is the industry's first autoloader to incorporate a bar code reader, a true mail slot, a removable magazine for bulk loading/unloading of cartridges and a large four-line interactive display with 20 characters per line.
The standard format allowed two lines of text per slide (or title), with a maximum of 40 characters per line.
The sandstone bricks carry an inscription of up to two lines to honor individuals and special dates, celebrate events, or recognize organizations, with a maximum of 17 characters per line.