The international cast of contributors addresses the challenges of recognizing French accented characters, Farsi characters, Japanese character strings, Chinese text lines, Devanagari letters, and physician scrawl.
What does CHSTR stand for?
CHSTR stands for Character String
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CHSTR
- Causeway Health and Social Services Trust (UK)
- Chubu High Speed Surface Transport
- Canadian Health and Social Transfer
- Care Home Support Team (medical care; UK)
- Centre for Human Service Technology (University of Southampton; UK)
- Chamorro Standard Time (time zone)
- Construction Health & Safety Technician
- Cow Harbor Sailing Team (est. 1994; New York)
- Czech Heritage Society of Texas (est. 1982)
- Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine (University of Manchester; UK)
- Characteristics of Transportation Resources
- Characteristics of Transportation Resources Report (US DoD)
- Canada Health and Social Transfer
- Community Health Sciences Unit (Malawi)
- Congenital Heart Surgical Unit (Dallas, TX)
- Center for Hazardous Substances in Urban Environments
- Community High School of Vermont
- Children's Home Society of Washington
- College of Health and Social Welfare (University of Alaska Anchorage)
- Construction Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fujitsu Laboratories has worked to expand these functions, making it possible to process character string data, which accounts for much of the data typically processed by business applications, thus enabling verification of business applications that entail such character string data.
The file type can be changed, the file date appended, today's date appended or any character string added to the name.
TYPECS (PHRASE, NC); or JS50P4680; The first NC characters of the character string PHRASE can be displayed using this routine, with the first character located at the current character position.
SQL injection attacks involve attempts by hackers to trick database servers into running SQL commands, typically after crackers use vulnerabilities to inject character strings onto databases.
2001): --possibilities of scripting languages in character string processing, --gluing of target language components or their parts and --flexibility of scripting languages syntax which is the result of low degree of typing.
Data is then either stored as an image or encoded as a character string.
Also identified and deleted, by checking exact lengthy character strings, are mirror sites.