A hotfix update on 28 June, 2012 increased the drop rates for high-end items for character levels 61-63 in answer to that.
What does CLVL stand for?
CLVL stands for Character Level (Diablo II game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CLVL
We have 1 other meaning of CLVL in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Local de la Vie Associative (French: Local Council of Community Life)
- Conventional List Vitterbi Algorithm
- Consommation, du Logement et du Cadre de Vie (French: Consumer Affairs, Housing and Quality of Life)
- Cours La Ville Cyclisme (French: Ask Any City Cycling)
- Compensated Linear Vector Dipole (seismology)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Violences Faites (French: Committee to Combat Violence)
- Conejo/Las Virgenes Future Foundation (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (cardiology)
- Centre-Loire Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
- Certified Legal Video Instructor (American Guild of Court Videographers)
- Sea Level
- City of Las Vegas Masters (Las Vegas, NV)
- Clustered Logical Volume Manager
- Colluvium (lithological term)
- Combined Left Ventricular Mass
- Concurrent Logical Volume Manager
- Composite Low Volume Node (economics)
- California Licensed Vocational Nurses' Association
- Canadian Lung Volume Reduction
- Configured LRU Verification Rack
Samples in periodicals archive:
And judging by my character level and the amount of achievements still to unlock, it looks as if I have a long road ahead of me.
He discusses the basics of a story and characters, different character levels, the three-act structure, how to begin at the end, creating an emotional opening, and filling in the middle.
Character levels, keywords, items and weapons are retained and implemented into Part 2.
Identifies content at both a paragraph and character level * Exports entire style sheet and colour definitions * Batch processes entire folders of QuarkXPress documents into XML for faster automation * Optional inclusion of formatting information in exported XMEL * Auto Document Type Definition (DTD) generation to automatically create a DTD to fit the XML export * User configurable setup specifies what content to export and the level of granularity required including style name filtering * Support for UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO-8859 and ASCII/Unicod To find out more about Atomik Xport Personal Edition and download a demo.
Then, we removed feedbacks from respondents who had answered untrustworthily, who had not answered one or more questions, or whose character level is less than 10 (5).
The latter part of the book focuses on smaller pieces: blocks, inline structures, graphics, colour and character level formatting, concluding by showing how to integrate these parts into a coherent whole.