It provides multi-level character generation, animation/still and clip playout, as well as dual DVEs and audio mixing.
What does CharGen stand for?
CharGen stands for Character Generation (roleplaying)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CharGen
- CHarging ARC (kayaking squirt term, coined by Jim Snyder)
- Chasse a l'Arc (French bowhunting magazine)
- Coordinated HIV/AIDS Response through Capacity Building and Awareness
- Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Automated Reporting and Collection System (US Army)
- Craven Harrogate and Rural District (UK)
- Camp Humphreys Aviation Repair Facility
- Childhood Autism Risks from Genetics and the Environment (research study)
- Coloboma, Heart defects, Atresia of the choanae, Retardation of growth and development, Genital and urinary abnormalities, Ear abnormalities and/or hearing loss (Medical syndrome; birth defects)
- Character Generator Protocol (Internet communications)
- Character Guidance
- Charriages de Rivierres Mailles (computer code for simulating transport of river sediment)
- Christian Homeschool Association for Renewal Inspiration and Support (Texas)
- Clopidogrel for High Atherothrombotic Risk and Ischemic Stabilization Management
- Chattanooga Area Reef Keepers Society (Tennessee)
- Children Have All Rights Legal Educational and Emotional
- Candesartan in Heart Failure assessment of Mortality and Morbidity (drug trial)
- Cat Help and Rescue Movement
- Center for Hard-to-Recycle Materials (Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's software suite offers a complete graphics solution including: character generation, content management and newsroom integration, 3D tickers, virtual studio, 3D weather application with data integration, Curious Software map creation tools, virtual sports analysis, information display and virtual effects.
Key applications include electronic commerce product presentations, multiplayer game character generation, and online museums.
This new video solution combines the powerful 3D graphics capabilities of the flagship Silicon Graphics(R) Onyx2 workstation with real-time digital high-definition output, allowing broadcasters to generate graphics in HDTV formats for virtual sets, template graphics and real-time character generation.
Developments in printhead design and control technology have made it possible for a new feature, Accudrop [TM] character generation, to be introduced with the Videojet EXCEL [R] 2000.