The catalog has several pages dedicated to character styles and character data, while the rest of the catalog describes and shows various types of marking equipment.
What does CDAT stand for?
CDAT stands for Character Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDAT
We have 8 other meanings of CDAT in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Directory Assistance System
- Consumer-Directed Attendant Support (Medicaid)
- Control and Data Acquisition System
- Combined Doppler Acoustic Standard Criteria
- Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization
- Canadian Disabled Alpine Ski Team
- Can-Do Attitude Test
- Canadian Dental Aptitude Test
- Certified Data Analytics Tester (Netherlands)
- Channel District Action Team (California)
- Child Disability Assessment Tool
- Cisco Distributed Administration Tool
- Climate Data Analysis Tool
- CoastWatch Data Analysis Tool
- Collaborative Data Analysis Toolsuite
- Colorado Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Community Drug Action Team
- Computerized Dumb-Ass Tanker
- Configuration Dependent Analysis Tools
- Consent Decree Action Teams
Samples in periodicals archive:
Historically, character data is stored in 8 bit chunks (a bit is either a 1 or a 0) known as a byte.
When situations require ink-on-paper signatures, this e-forms technology allows customers to eliminate the costs and error-prone processes of manual, optical character and intelligent character data entry, while providing complete privacy and confidentiality of the information that is submitted via paper.
An ICR template is used to identify fields of character data on the image.
1 will include support for 18 character table and column names, 255 character index key lengths, 32Kb SQL statement sizes and 8Kb variable character data type sizes.
It should have a resolution of at least 100 dots per inch (dpi) to reproduce character data (e.