and music channel operator Space Shower Networks Inc.
What does CHOP stand for?
CHOP stands for Channel Operator (IRC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CHOP
We have 19 other meanings of CHOP in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Phosphorus (5 main elements of living organisms)
- carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and phosphorus
- Capistrano Home Outreach Option for Student Education (California)
- Cash History On-Line Operator Search Engine
- C/Ebp-Homologous Protein
- Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Seattle WA)
- Change of Operational Control (US DoD)
- Change of Operational Plan
- Change of Operations
- Change of/In Operational Control/Command
- Chief Operator
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Configuring, Healing, Optimizing and Protecting (computing; IBM)
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Cytoxan, Hydroxyrubicin (Adriamycin), Oncovin (Vincristine), Prednisone (chemotherapy regimine)
- Cyclophosphamide, Hydroxydaunorubicin, Oncovin, Prednisone - Rituximab (chemotherapy)
- Change of Operational Control of Air Control
- Change my Operational Plan
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, Nitrogen, and Sulfur (elements making up a cell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the cooperation deal, Chunghwa will open its MOD Apps platform to TV channel operators, TV program producers and channel dealers to make the platform as versatile as possible.
The dedicated racing channel begins broadcasting on a new slot today after signing up with pay sports channel operator Setanta Sport.
The dedicated racing channel, currently free, will operate from its new permanent slot on channel 432 after an agreement with pay sport channel operator Setanta Sport.
The news service is provided by Skinkers Communications, a one-to-many broadcasting channel operator.
But Martha Fusca, president and CEO of Stornoway Communications, argued that giving up a Category One license would hurt a small digital channel operator more than it would help: "The Category One license was the only thing we were given to help us try to become a player in the [digital channel] environment.