Whale watching excursions to the Channel Islands National Park are offered daily from Channel Islands Harbor and provide sightseers the best opportunities for viewing the whales, which are up to 50 feet long and weigh approximately 36 tons, as they travel south.
What does CINP stand for?
CINP stands for Channel Islands National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CINP
We have 13 other meanings of CINP in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Is Number One (Coastal Carolina University; Conway, SC)
- Combined Inventory & Network Optimization
- Configuration Interaction Natural Orbital
- Conservative in Name Only
- Culture Is Not Optional (Christian organization)
- Cyclooxygenase-Inhibiting Nitric Oxide Donor (pharmacology)
- Centro de Investigaciones del Norte (Guatemala)
- Certified Innovative Organization (Global Innovation Initative)
- Children in Need of Treatment (Canada)
- Certified Innovation Professional (Global Innovation Institute certifcation)
- Children in Need of Protection
- Christmas Island National Park (Australia)
- Cocos Island National Park (tropical eastern Pacific island)
- Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum (International College of Neuropsychopharmacology)
- Cytokine-Inducible Nuclear Protein
- US Commander in Chief Pacific
- Construction Industry News Public Access Network (industry-related website)
- Citizens Involved in the Northwest Quadrant (Golden, CO)
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio
- Center for Interdisciplinary Nanotechnology Research (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boyle turns Channel Islands National Park into an unforgettable character itself--beautiful, menacing.
Like a streak of jagged stars, Channel Islands National Park is a constellation of five separate islands 20 miles off the California coast.
Nearby Channel Islands National Park, which has used biodiesel for several years to help meet its goal of making the islands petroleum-free, will purchase 20,000 gallons a year.
The Channel Islands National Park and Island Conservation recently united in a $1 million project to remove non-native rats from Anacapa Island in an effort to protect critical nesting habitat for seabirds.
Santa Barbara Zoological Gardens' involvement with the Channel Islands National Park and the island fox recovery project has continued since 1999.