The X1 utilizes iDirect's efficient DVB-S2 with Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) technology and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) channel access method.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Channel Access Method
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre of Aviation Medicine (armed forces; UK)
- Centrifugal Advance Mechanism
- Centrifuge Accommodation Module
- Centro Aiuti Mondiali
- Centro Apostólico Misionero (Spanish)
- Centro de Artes Musicales (Spanish: Musical Arts Center)
- Cercle Athlétique de Montrouge (French: Montrouge Athletic Circle; Montrouge, France)
- Cercle des Agriculteurs Malgaches
- Certificate of Advanced Mastery
- Certified Apartment Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDMA is a channel access method utilised by various radio communication technologies that allow several transmitters to send information simultaneously over a single communication channel.