Edris Sharif Ali, of Pearson Walk, Stockton, fined pounds 175 with pounds 75 costs for failing to notify change of ownership of vehicle.
What does COO stand for?
COO stands for Change of Ownership (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COO
We have 60 other meanings of COO in our Acronym Attic
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge (Marion, IL; USFWS)
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
- Cave of Ordeal (video games)
- Cell of Origin (mobile telephony)
- Centre for Overweight and Obesity (Australia)
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)
- Certificate Of Origin
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
- Chief Operating Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Ordnance Officer (UK)
- Chiefs of Ontario (Canada)
- Children of Opportunity
- College of Opticians of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Combined Obstacles Overlay
- Come on Over (Internet slang)
- Communities of Opportunity (San Francisco, CA)
- Concept of Operation
- Conception Orientée Objet (French: Object-Oriented Design; software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Third, purchasers should understand and plan to make the multiple regulatory filings that occur as part of a change of ownership in this field.
Select or insist on a buyer who uses a reputable, independent financial institution to hold the money in escrow until the change of ownership closes.
Three key aspects of regulatory oversight were found to be weak: change of ownership approval; routine financial analysis; and on-site examinations.
which marked the first change of ownership in the past 23 years.
In South Shore, one member of the PRRB dissented--correctly--arguing that a change of ownership or "CHOW" should not arise simply because one provider acquires CON operating rights from another.