Symptoms of bowel cancer can include, change of bowel habit, weight loss, blood in stools, tiredness and anaemia.
What does COBH stand for?
COBH stands for Change of Bowel Habit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- College of Business Executive Council
- Consortium for Belize Educational Cooperation (various locations)
- Comité Belge pour les Concours des Métiers (French: Belgian Committee for the Competitions of Trades; Brussels, Belgium)
- Confédération Belge de la Récupération (French: Belgian Confederation of Recovery; recycling organization; Belgium)
- Community Based Education and Service (Uganda)
- Common Basic Electronic Training
- Complimentary Basic Education in Tanzania (Tanzania Ministry of Education)
- Cathedral of the Black Goat
- Chubby Old Bald Guy
- Consortium of Black Groups
- College of the Botanical Healing Arts (California)
- Children of Bodom Hate Crew (band fan club)
- Cardiac Output Measured by Bioimpedance (cardiology)
- City of Bainbridge Island (Washington state)
- Clinician's Overall Burden Index (social work)
- Cobicistat (pharmacoenhancer)
- College of Business and Industry
- Comunidad y Biodiversidad (Spanish: Community and Biodiversity; Mexico)
- Connection-Oriented Bearer-Independent
- Combinatorial Optimization: Annotated Bibliographies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symptoms include a recent, persistent change of bowel habit or going to the toilet more often, rectal bleeding, unexplained anaemia, a lump in the stomach or constant, severe stomach pain.
Recent persistent change of bowel habit to looser stools or going more often, especially if with rectal bleeding.