Working together, the concerns will seamlessly apply ITTI's proven IT change management methodology to large corporations as they leverage JLA's expertise in process optimization, leadership development, and M&A Integration.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Change Management Methodology (telephony)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Musical de Marsannay-la-Côte (French music center)
- Cercle des Mycologues de Montreal (French: Mycologists Society of Montreal; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Certification in Meeting Management (Meeting Professionals International)
- Certified Marina Manager (business designation)
- Certified Matchmaker
- Certified Medical Manager (Professional Association of Health Care Office Management)
- Certified Medical Micropigmentologist (cosmetics)
- Certified Minerals Manager
- Certified Municipal Manager (Ontario Municipal Management Institute)
- Chad Michael Murray
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Channel Marketmakers Ltd. (Southampton, England)
- Chassis Monitoring and Management
- Chaudronnerie Mécanique Montoise (French boiler mechanics company)
- Chief Machinist Mate (US Navy)
- Christ de Maison en Maison (French Christian group)
- Christian Music Ministries (Birmingham, England)
- Ciment Métallurgique Mixte (French: Metallurgical Mixed Cement)
- Citrate Minimal Medium
- Civil and Mechanical Systems division (National Science Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LPO process includes components of Life Cycle Engineering's proprietary Risk-based Asset Managementsm and Lean Implementation models, along with Prosci's change management methodology, to address human factors, culture, and process and equipment limitations that adversely impact the value stream.