Top storage analysts and a growing number of IT organizations at Fortune 1000 companies have anointed SAN Change Management software as must-have technology for effectively managing and growing Storage Area Networks (SANs).
What does CM stand for?
CM stands for Change Management
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CM
We have 176 other meanings of CM in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Médico (Spanish: medical center)
- Certificate Maintenance
- Certificate Management
- Certificate Member (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society)
- Certificated Master
- Certified Manager (Institute of Certified Professional Managers)
- Certified Midwife
- Cervical Mucous
- Chairman’s Memorandum (US DoD)
- Championship Manager (Soccer computer game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
US Change Management Market Expected To Double From 1999 To 2003 It seems the only thing constant at US organizations these days is change.
Simply put, change management is a process whereby businesses can be transformed--from the inside out--to one which can adapt to, align itself with and succeed in its changed business environment.