2 million Euros as grant to conduct climate change impact assessment study in Swat basin for Munda Dam multipurpose project, located in Mohmand Agency of the Federally Administered Areas (FATA).
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Change Impact Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Information Assurance
- Central Illinois Ag (agricultural equipment company)
- Central Inhibitory Area (neuroscience)
- Central Intelligence Access (WordPerfect)
- Central Intelligence Agency (US government)
- Centre d'Insémination Artificielle
- Centre International d'Antibes (language school)
- Centre International des Alliances (Quimper, France)
- Certificate of Individual Achievement (various organizations)
- Certified Internal Auditor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the aegis of INCCA, two national level assessments have already been published, one in May 2010 on Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2007 and the other, a 4x4 Climate Change Impact Assessment in November 2010, for 4 climate sensitive regions of India for 4 sectors - Agriculture, Water, Forests and Health.
Aa It is expected that a new meeting will be convened later this year, where UNDP will present the requested development program, which would aim at making a climate change impact assessment on the region's water resources, followed by a vulnerability study of the social and economic sectors worst hit by water scarcity.