99 CHAMPIONS Of Norrath was critically acclaimed in 2004 as an intense, action-packed adventure.
What does CON stand for?
CON stands for Champions of Norrath (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CON
We have 63 other meanings of CON in our Acronym Attic
- Carry on My Wayward Son
- Check Out My Web Site
- Catechol O Methyltransferase
- Conference of Messianic Yisrael (religious association)
- Combat Zone
- Communications Zone (Europe)
- Call of Nature
- Casino on Net
- Certificate Of Need (healthcare)
- Certificate of Networthiness (USAF system certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH was critically acclaimed in 2004, as an intense action-packed adventure combining elements from the fighting, action and role-playing genres.