Stockton is also celebrating after being named gold medal winners in the Champion of Champions section.
What does COFC stand for?
COFC stands for Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COFC
We have 8 other meanings of COFC in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition on Funding Agricultural Research Missions
- Corps of Army Schoolmasters
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre (French Army training agency)
- Compagnie Française des Activités Thermiques et Climatiques (French)
- Comité de Familiares de Victimas (Spanish: Relatives of Victims Committee; Venezuela)
- Computer Specialist, Fire Behavior
- Central Ohio F Body Association (car enthusiast group; Columbus, OH)
- Central Oklahoma F-Body Association (car enthusiast group)
- Certificate of Conformance
- Chamber of Commerce
- Church of Christ
- College of Charleston
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Council of Colonels
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Council of Fresno County Governments (California)
- Clearance of Flight Control Laws Using Optimization (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final is sponsored and staged by Paddock Cricket and Bowling Club and starts at 2pm, with Netherton's Craig Gant and Lockwood Con's Champion of Champions Wayne Moseley vying for the PS250 top prize, which was taken last year by Ian Briggs.
Byline: Karen Dent BORDERS farmers Gordon and David Gray are planning a return to the Northumberland County Show to defend their Champion of Champions title with their award-winning Ettrick Texels.
IN THE first round of Warwickshire's Champion of Champions singles tourney, Erdington Court's Brian Lees beat Solihull's Lew Whitehouse, Avon Valley's Bill Ward defeated Coventry's Ernie Over, Tamworth's Paul Maon beat Birmingham's Alan Seager and Thornfield's Steve Smith accounted for Welford's Peter Day.
Mastermind: Champion Of Champions Monday to Friday, BBC 2, times vary Sixteen former winners battle it out for the ultimate prize.
ENGLAND'S women golfers are to get the chance to qualify for a new Champion of Champions tournament through their club medal competitions.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Nottingham, the largest city in the East Midlands, has been crowned Champion of Champions 2008 in the RHS Britain in Bloom Awards, the largest horticultural campaign in Europe.