You can grab a chamfer, find all the chamfers of the same size, and then move them--all with one click.
What does CHFR stand for?
CHFR stands for Chamfer
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CHFR
We have 3 other meanings of CHFR in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Healthcare Finance Professional
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional
- Certified Human Factors Professional (BCPE)
- Chartered Financial Professional
- Cherry Hill Fire Police (New Jersey)
- Community Health and Family Planning (Navrongo, Ghana)
- Coupled Hartree-Fock Perturbation Theory
- Coupled Hartree-Fock Perturbation Theory-Extended Basis
- Cased Hole Formation Resistivity
- Cedar Hammock Fire Rescue (Bradenton, FL)
- Cabinet for Health and Family Services (Kentucky; also known as Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services)
- Cochin Hand Function Scale
- Communications Handling Facility Service
- Continuous Hydrothermal Flow Synthesis (materials chemistry)
- Cottonwood Heights Figure Skating Club (Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Canadian Hospital Fire Safety Evaluation System
- California Health Foundation and Trust (est. 1956)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of Toronto (Canada)
- Combined High Frequency Ventilation
- Community Housing Federation of Victoria (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without the usual 60-degree inner chamfer that trued up this surface, the remaining flat crown was hopelessly out of square and gave the predictably awful results.
The design lets users chamfer holes as small as 7/32".
Twister features a ribbed structure that improves gripping quality and a chamfer at the start of the thread that makes the dowel easy to insert into the drill hole.
We selected simple wooden shapes: circles (dowels), half- and quarter-round moldings, and triangular chamfer strips.
introduces the C-Cutter Mini, an ultra-high-feed chamfer mill.