What does CHAMSA stand for?
CHAMSA stands for Chambers of Commerce and Industry of South Africa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals
- Characteristics of Hardware Assemblies & Mission-build Planning System
- CHemometrics Applied to Metabonomics Proteomics and SAR
- Choosing Healthy Activities and Methods Promoting Safety (law enforcement program)
- Culture of History Arts Music Preservation Society
- Civilian Health And Medical Program of the Uniformed Services
- Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Veterans Administration
- Civilian Health and Medical Program of Veterans Affairs
- Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence Automation Management Software (US Army)
- Canada Haiti Action Network
- Catholic Healthcare Audit Network, LLC (est. 1997)
- Charlotte HIV/AIDS Network (Port Charlotte, FL)
- Christian Health Association of Nigeria
- Community Health Access Network
- Counseling, Helpline and Aid Network for Abused Women
- Center for Housing and New Community Economics (University of New Hampshire)
- Collaboration for Health, Activity and Nutrition in Children's Environments (Cornell University)
- Competence-building and Higher Awareness about Networking and Collaboration for Europe