Summary: DUBAI - The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation with the Federation of GCC Chambers, Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the Ministry of Economy concluded a two-day CO workshop at the Chamber premises on Monday.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Chambers of Commerce and Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Cultural Informatics
- Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (Australia)
- Centro Clinico Integrado (Guatemala health care institution)
- Centro Coordinador Indigenista (Spanish: Indigenous Coordinator Center; Mexico)
- Certified CARE (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) Instructor
- Certified Computer Investigator
- Certified Court Interpreter
- César E. Chávez Institute (San Francisco State University; California)
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Western Australia)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Western Australia)
- Chambers of Commerce of Ireland
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie (France)
- Chambre de Commerce et Industrie
- Chambre de Commerce Internationale (French: International Chamber of Commerce)
- Channel Covariance Information
- Charge Contrast Imaging
- Cheshil Consultants, Inc.
- Chess Collectors International
- Chiari Connection International
- Children Challenging Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry has requested all Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Trade Associations and stakeholders to identify importable items from India to be included in the Negative List.
KARACHI, November 26, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Pakistani and Afghan Chambers of Commerce and Industry have agreed on action plan for joint chamber.