Sponsored by Shanghai Textile Holding (Group) Corporation, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, ShanghaiTex is organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Co Ltd.
What does COIC stand for?
COIC stands for Chamber of International Commerce (Ningbo, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COIC
We have 21 other meanings of COIC in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Only If Already Known
- Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Council of Indian American Realtors
- Centralny Osrodek Informacji Budownictwa (Polish: Central Information Center of Construction; Poland)
- Comité Olympique et Interfédéral Belge (Belgium)
- Conflicts of Interest Board
- Canadian Overseas Immigration and Business Services
- Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
- Centralized Offer in Compromise Program
- Certified Office and Industrial Consultant
- Combat Operations Information Center (Allied Air Forces)
- Combat Operations Intelligence Center (USAFE)
- Combined Operations and Intelligence Centre
- Commanding Officer in Charge
- Community Of Interest Code
- Corrections Officer In Charge
- Counter-IED Operational Integration Center (US DoD)
- Counter-IED Operations Integration Center
- Critical Operational Issues and Criteria
- Current Operations and Integration Cell (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was said by Zahid Maqbool, President, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) after returning from a week long visit to China as the head of ICCI trade delegation for participating in China (Shenzhen) International Industrial Fair 2009, which was jointly organized by China Chamber of International Commerce & China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.
Rollins International, the consulting company of Edward Rollins, former aide to Ronald Reagan and GOP political consultant, was the registered foreign agent for the China Chamber of International Commerce and the municipality of Nanjing, China.