What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Western Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Construction Innovation (UK)
- Centre for Contemporary Islam (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Centre for Cultural Informatics
- Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (Australia)
- Centro Clinico Integrado (Guatemala health care institution)
- Centro Coordinador Indigenista (Spanish: Indigenous Coordinator Center; Mexico)
- Certified CARE (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) Instructor
- Certified Computer Investigator
- Certified Court Interpreter
- César E. Chávez Institute (San Francisco State University; California)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Western Australia)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Chambers of Commerce of Ireland
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie (France)
- Chambre de Commerce et Industrie
- Chambre de Commerce Internationale (French: International Chamber of Commerce)
- Channel Covariance Information
- Charge Contrast Imaging
- Cheshil Consultants, Inc.
- Chess Collectors International