He also noted that the establishment of an agriculture chamber, separate from the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, had also been agreed upon by lawmakers following the social and economic forum held by the European Union in 2009.
What does CCIAT stand for?
CCIAT stands for Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (Tripoli, Libya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Climate Change Impacts & Adaptation Directorate (Canada)
- Critical Care Information Advisory Group (Department of Health; UK)
- Campamentos Cristianos de América Latina
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon
- Cultures Cells for Institute Adolfo Lutz
- Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Program
- Canadian Coalition for Immunization Awareness and Promotion (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Program (Natural Resources Canada)
- Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network
- Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture in Sidon (Lebanon)
- Canadian Certified Insurance Broker
- Canadian Council for International Business
- Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (Barcelona's International Congress Centre)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Bordeaux, France)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Bruxelles (French: Brussels Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Brussels, Belgium)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Bénin (French: Benin Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Benin)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Burundi (Burundi)
- China Commodity Inspection Bureau
- Command and Control Interoperability Board
- Command Center Integration Branch (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Manyang Mayom March 10, 2011 (RUMBEK) - The chairman of Lakes state's Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Ghun Ayual Dhuokpuou held a large meeting on Thursday to discuss the reducing the prices of food and nonfood item in Rumbek market.
KARACHI, May 02, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- The leadership of Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) and of Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount Lebanon have resolved to explore untapped trade potential to promote greater economic cooperation between two countries.