The American Bankers Association filed a brief jointly with the Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America, the Consumer Bankers Association, the Financial Services Roundtable, the Housing Policy Council and 54 bankers associations from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, according to the CFPB Monitor.
What does COCUSA stand for?
COCUSA stands for Chamber Of Commerce of the United States of America (informally known as the US. Chamber of Commerce)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Council of Construction Trade Associations (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Comitato Organizzatore Caccia al Tesoro e Intrattenimenti Ludici
- Conference of Catholic Technological Institution
- Conference of Catholic Theological Institutions
- County Officials Certificate Training Program (Tennessee county employees)
- Coordinating Office for Control of Trypanosomiasis in Uganda
- Churches of Christ Uniting
- Consultation On Church Union
- Council on Christian Unity, Inc. (est. 1910; Indianapolis, IN)
- Central Office Code Utilization Survey
- Compiler Optimization Meets Compiler Verification (Workshop)
- Control Optimisation and Calculus of Variations
- Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Clark Mills, NY)
- Cloak of Crystalline Waters (Everquest, gaming)
- Circle Oaks County Water District (Napa, CA)
- Committee on Children with Disabilities (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Cadet on Duty
- Call of Duty (game)
- Canadian Oxford Dictionary
- Cancellation of Debt
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America, American Petroleum Institute, National Association of Home Builders, and CropLife America
He serves as a director of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America, the Business Council, the Royal Shakespeare Company America, the Japan Society, and chairman of the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Advisory Council.