Schuman does deserve credit for the formation of the Film Society, the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, and Mostly Mozart.
What does CMSLC stand for?
CMSLC stands for Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard
- College of Mount Saint Joseph (Cincinnatia, OH)
- Compania Minera San Juan (Peru)
- Congenital Megaureter in a Solitary Kidney
- Canadian Midstream Services Ltd.
- Cape May Seashore Lines (tourist railroad; New Jersey)
- Cascade Middle School League (Bellevue, WA)
- Content Management Services Layer
- Contract Management Services Limited (Canada)
- Credit Market Services Limited (India)
- Criimi Mae Services Limited Partnership (Rockville, MD)
- Commission on Mean Sea Level and Tides (UK)
- Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes
- Center for Microelectronic Sensors and MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems; University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Certified Main Street Manager
- Chamber Music Society of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Conference of Major Superiors of Men (since 1956)
- Consolidated Municipal Service Manager (Canada)
- Constrained Mutual Subspace Method (algorithm)
- Canadian Milk Supply Management Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
It felt like taking on this challenge made a real difference in my development as a clarinetist, and I see that happening with a number of my students over the years," says Shifrin, who has been the artistic director of the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center for 12 years and the artistic director of Chamber Music Northwest (in Portland) for 24 years.