ART: PHOTOS; CHART CUTLINE: (1) Bruce Ledoux of Southboro takes his Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale out of storage after the snow melts and the sand is swept away.
What does CS stand for?
CS stands for Challenge Stradale (Ferrari)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CS
We have 301 other meanings of CS in our Acronym Attic
- Center Stage
- Centi Stokes
- Central Station
- Centro de Salud (Health Centre)
- Certificate Server (computer security)
- Certification Survey
- Certified Sommelier (wine)
- Cerulean Studios
- Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers band member)
- Championship Subdivision (football)
- Change Status
- Channel Selector
- Channel Shuffling (mobile communications)
- Channel Status
- ChanServ (IRC Channel Server)
- Chaplain Service (Air Force; US DoD)
- Chappelle's Show (Comedy Central TV show)
- Charles Schwab & Co
- Cheap Sox (Tufts University Improvisational Comedy Troupe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whilst thrashing the 360 Challenge Stradale round Ferrari's own test track, I noticed a button marked Traction Control Off.
The Porsche GT3 and Carrera GT, Ferrari Challenge Stradale, Maserati Kubang, Nissan 350Zand production version of the Bentley GT were also displayed.
The Challenge Stradale derives from the latest interpretation of the pure Ferrari tradition of making road cars directly derived from the race cars.