What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation (Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Santé Intégré (French)
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
- Certified Satellite Installer
- Cetacean Society International
- Channel State Information
- Charter Schools Institute
- Chemical Safety International (Chemical Safety Corporation)
- Chemical Shift Imaging (multi-voxel spectroscopy method used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Chemical Shift Index
- Chemical Substances Inventory
- Chemical Surety Inspection
- Cheyenne Software, Inc. (Delaware)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
- Chi Sigma Iota