The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 That same chain of information provision and exchange is also associated with the most common material weaknesses revealed in the first round of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 filings.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Chain of Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Centers of Influence
- Central Office of Information
- Centre for Organisation and Innovation (Economic and Social Research Council; UK)
- Certificate of Identicality
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Inspection
- Certificate of Installation
- Certificate of Insurance (insurance)
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
- Certified Online Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMIN: What it does, for the first time, is integrate the business supply chain of information.
With this chain of information flow that provides a user's exact physical location and their stated interest can then be used by businesses to serve-up targeted content and advertising.
While our people, airplanes, trucks and warehouses manage the physical movement of materials and finished goods, our IT solutions manage the chain of information that goes along with every item we move.