Two years later a coalition of green groups led by NRDC and including the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), the League for Coastal Protection, Cetacean Society International, and Ocean Futures Society upped the ante, asking the federal courts to also restrict testing of more intense, harmful and far ranging mid-frequency types of sonar off Southern California's coastline.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Cetacean Society International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Central States Indemnity (Omaha, NE)
- Centre de Santé Intégré (French)
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
- Certified Satellite Installer
- Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation (Switzerland)
- Channel State Information
- Charter Schools Institute
- Chemical Safety International (Chemical Safety Corporation)
- Chemical Shift Imaging (multi-voxel spectroscopy method used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Chemical Shift Index
- Chemical Substances Inventory
- Chemical Surety Inspection
- Cheyenne Software, Inc. (Delaware)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cetacean Society International, IMMP, and Wild Earth Foundation signed on to the suit.
CONTACTS: Center for Marine Conservation, 1725 De Sales Street NW, Washington, DC 20036/(202)429-5609; Cetacean Society International, PO Box 953, Georgetown, CT 06829/(203)544-8617; Cousteau Society, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Chesapeake, VA 23320/(804)523-9335; Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, 3107A Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 20292/(310)301-SEAL.