Risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or 3 after loop electrosurgical excision procedure associated with human papillomavirus type 16 variants.
What does CIN2 stand for?
CIN2 stands for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cruise Industry News
- Customer Identification Number
- Customer Information Note (various locations)
- Customs Identification Number
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 1
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2
- cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade III
- Chiropractic Information Network/Board Action Database
- Complex Interactive Networks/Systems Initiative
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia 1 (abnormal cervical cell growth)
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia 3
- Canadian Intravenous Nurses Association
- Cancer Incidence in North America (publication)
- Centro Internacional de Navegación de Arousa (Spanish sailing center)
- Certificate in International Accounting
- Change in Net Assets (finance; various organizations)
- Children in Need of Assistance
- Chinese Information and Networking Association (Santa Clara, CA)
- Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement
- Clinical Institute Narcotic Assessment (withdrawal scale)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 % (431) were diagnosed with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 (C1N 2) or worse, and 0.
Prospective follow-up suggests similar risk of subsequent cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or 3 among women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 1 or negative colposcopy and directed biopsy.
A cohort study of the risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or 3 in relation to papillomavirus infection.
The investigators reviewed d the records of 63 women found to have cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or 3 on biopsy and whose preceding Pap smears had shown high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions (HSIL).