Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) (Salary up to $82,918 annually) 15.
What does CWNA stand for?
CWNA stands for Certified Wireless Network Administrator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWNA
We have 10 other meanings of CWNA in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic World News
- Children's Well-Wishers Network (UK)
- Children's Workforce Network
- Christian Worldview Network (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Clean Water Network
- Common Western Notation (musicology)
- Common Wire Nail
- Commonwealth Women’s Network (UK)
- Contraception: Why Not (Janet Smith)
- Capitol West Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Certified Wireless Network Associate
- Chemical Warfare Nerve Agent
- Child Watch of North America (est. 1993)
- Colorado-Wyoming Numismatic Association
- Chemical Warfare Naval Simulation
- Canadian Wikipedians Notice Board
- Cold War Naval Battles (computer game)
- Chef William Neal Caterers (Atlanta, GA)
- Congestion Window
- Certified Wireless Network Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the youngest world record holder in the following: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) at age 9; certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) at age 9; Certified Web Professional Associate (CWPA) at age 10; Microsoft Certified technology Specialist (MCTS) at age 12.
Earlier, Babar, generally known as genius cyber kid, had set up three world records including Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) at the age 9 years, Youngest Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) at the age of 9 years and Youngest Certified Web Professional Associate (CIWA) at the age of 10 years.