Evaluators will also need to educate legislators and policy makers so that private practice by Certified Vocational Evaluators is included in state and federal legislation and regulations.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Certified Vocational Evaluator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Current Value Data Table
- Chronic Ventilator-Dependent Unit
- Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Aircraft Carrier, Escort (US Navy)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (ISO currency code)
- Cardiovascular Event
- Center for Veterans Enterprise
- Centre for Virtual Environments (UK)
- Cercle de Voile Evian (French sailing club)
- Certified Videoconferencing Engineer
- Chartered Value Exchange
- Cherry Valley Elementary (various locations)
- Chief Vehicle Engineer (Nissan)
- Chillin Villain Empire (hip hop)
- Civic and Voter Education (various organizations)
- Clear Vision Elite (video game)
- Clinique du Val d'Estreilles (French psychiatric clinic)
- Club des Voitures Écologiques (French automobile club)
- Club Vertical Ermontois (French mountain climbing club)
- Collaborative Planning Virtual Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
A person who has successfully attained certification is designated as a Certified Vocational Evaluator (CVE).