Only the very best certified translators can meet the standard required.
What does CTRAN stand for?
CTRAN stands for Certified Translator (Ontario)
This definition appears very rarely
- College Terrace Residents' Association
- Committee To Restore America
- Calgary Tobacco Reduction Action Coalition (Canada)
- Common Terminal Radar Approach Control
- Corporate Technical Resource Acquisition Center (AMSEC)
- Crack Tip Opening Displacement (petroleum industry)
- Camera Vehicle Tracking Sensor
- Center for Treatment Research on Adolescent Drug Abuse
- Center for Translational Research in Aging and Longevity (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences)
- County Transportation (Colorado)
- Customer Trouble Report Analysis Plan (Sprint)
- Cadet Training Record Book (Hong Kong)
- Core Technology RAM (Random-Access Memory) Booster (Citrix)
- CTAS Technical Review Board
- Container Transporter Rear Body Unit
- California Trolley and Railroad Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission
- Cancer Therapy Research Center
- Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation Research Center (Shariati Hospital, Tehran, Iran)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grace period No authority would be allowed to attest or recognise a translated document unless the translation is done by a certified translator.
Jenni agrees, and adds, "People often underestimate the academic background a certified translator has.
The seal offers certified translators an opportunity to documents their certification for a client or translation job.