Many of our sessions are new to EXHIBITOR this year, and some are required to earn the prestigious Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) designation.
What does CTSM stand for?
CTSM stands for Certified Trade Show Marketer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTSM
We have 17 other meanings of CTSM in our Acronym Attic
- Choeur de Tourrettes-Sur-Loup (French: Tourrettes-Sur-Loup Choir; Tourrettes-sur-Loup, France)
- Churches Together in South London (UK)
- Common Track Storage Location
- Computer Technology Services Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Cubic Transportation Systems Limited (San Diego, CA; also seen as CTS)
- Common Track Store Locator
- Conformance Testing Service Local-Area Network
- Central Texas Student Loan Corporation
- Christ the Servant Lutheran Church (Texas)
- Cape Town School of Mountaineering (South Africa)
- China Time Share Media (Beijing, China)
- Clinical Trial Supply Management
- Common Task Soldier's Manual
- Communication Transfer System Manager
- Cutting through Spiritual Materialism (Chogyam Trungpa book)
- Central Texas Systems Management User Group
- Canadian Traumatic Stress Network (British Columbia, Canada)
- Central Térmica San Nicolás (Spanish: San Nicolas Power; San Nicolás, Argentina )
- Coyote Trails School of Nature (Ashland, OR)
- Crimson Tide Sports Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, Johnny achieved distinction as a Certified Trade Show Marketer, an industry-recognized marketing program hosted by Exhibitor, a leading trade show publication.