PATTY PRATHER Certified therapeutic recreation specialist, city of Eugene Eugene Insurance costs are a 'death tax' I'm close to retirement and may have to shop for health insurance.
What does CTRS stand for?
CTRS stands for Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTRS
We have 35 other meanings of CTRS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Tissue Regeneration and Repair
- Cipher Text Receiver Ready
- Cloquet Terminal Railroad
- Customer Trouble Report Rate (various states)
- Chinese Taipei Road Running Association
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Center for Technology Risk Studies (University of Maryland)
- Centers (street suffix)
- Central Trouble Reporting System
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (accounting)
- Cipher Text Request to Send
- Component Test Requirements Specifications (NASA)
- Conditional and Typed Rewriting Systems (workshop)
- Conventional Terrestrial Reference System
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme (UK)
- CT (Computerized Tomography) Rating Scale for Schizophrenia
- Cancer Treatment and Research Trust (UK)
- Churches Theological Research Trust (Scotland)
- Cystic Transformation of the Rete Testis (morphology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The premise of their visits was to discover if administrators, staff and inmates viewed recreation programs offered by the certified therapeutic recreation specialist (CTRS) as useful tools.
a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and Director of Learning Disabilities (LD) and ADHD Services at Camp SOAR (Success Oriented Achievement Realized).
Higgins is a certified therapeutic recreation specialist working as an independent consultant in Ohio; she is currently working on several international exchange and disability projects for Mobility International USA (MIUSA).
Cindy Kay Burkhour is a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist who had consulted around the country on a variety of recreation issues.
Types of assistance needed to improve programming were a list of how to initiate activities for adolescent substance abusers, consultation by a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS), and printed resources on leisure education/counseling.
We want golfers with disabilities to know that they can go to a golf course and get instruction from anybody and be able to either start the game or resume the game after a disability," said Susan Hagel, Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist at Abbott Northwestern's Sister Kenny Institute.
One certified therapeutic recreation specialist (CTRS) and several college students facilitate sessions for all age groups.