What does CSEIP stand for?
CSEIP stands for Certified System Engineer ICAM (Identity, Credential, and Access Management) PACS (Physical Access Control Systems) (Secure Technology Alliance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Canadian Superior Energy, Inc.
- Center for the Study of Emerging Infections (Saint Louis University School of Public Health; St. Louis, MO)
- Centre Synergie Entreprise Industrielle (French: Synergy Enterprise Industrial Center)
- China Special Equipment Inspection (and Research Center)
- Connection Strategies Enterprises, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Coopersmith Self-Esteem Inventory
- Corvettes of Southeast Idaho (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Computer Support for Environmental Impact Assessment (IFIP)
- Chambre Syndicale des Experts Immobiliers de France (French: Union Chamber of Real Estate Experts from France)
- Center for Science and Engineering Information Literacy (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Canadian Studies' Electronic Journal
- Center for Social and Environmental Justice (Washington State University)
- Canon Semiconductor Engineering Korea, Inc. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Cable Select (IDE hard drive jumper setting)
- Circuit Switch Select Line (US DoD)
- Combat Survivor Evader Locator
- Combat System Equipment List
- Command Senior Enlisted Leader
- Communication System Evaluation Laboratory
- Consolidated Support Equipment List