Schmidt is a certified surgical technologist who graduated from MCC's surgical technology program in 2002.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Certified Surgical Technologist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of the Text (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Centre Spatiale de Toulouse (French)
- Cercle Sportif Trelou (French sports club)
- Certification for Sustainable Tourism (various locations)
- Certified Scrum Trainer (business methods)
- Certified Security Trainer
- Certified Service Technician
- Certified Sex Therapist (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist)
- Certified Soil Tester (Wisconsin)
- Certified Somatic Therapist (Association of Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers)
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
- Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
- Chennai Softech (India)
- Chern-Simons Theory (physics)
- Chicago Sun-Times (newspaper)
- Child Sex Tourism
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked as a certified surgical technologist at McKenzie-Willamette Hospital until her retirement in 2005, and previously was a secretary.
40, a certified surgical technologist, have been preparing to pay school bills since the beginning of their 19-year marriage.