Environmental issues of course are closest to his heart, but Vohra is also a guest columnist for several newspapers and a Certified Specialist of Wine.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Certified Specialist of Wine (Society of Wine Educators certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Case Worker
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Catalog Services for Web (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Catholic Schools Week
- Center for Social Work (Kosovo)
- Center for Strategic Wargames
- Central and South West Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Centralized Software
- Centre Simon Wiesenthal (French: Simon Wiesenthal Center; international Jewish human rights organization)
- Certified Social Worker
- Cervical Screening Wales (cervical cancer screening organisation of the National Health Service in Wales)
- Channel Status Word
- Charter School of Wilmington (Wilmington, Delaware math and science high school)
- Children's Social Worker
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Claremont Symphonic Winds (Claremont, CA)
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Support Worker
- Coalition & Special Warfare
- College of the Southwest (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society awards the Certified Specialist of Wine and the Certified Wine Educators credentials.