During his years in Massachusetts, he completed his Certificate in Alcohol Studies from Rutgers University, and received his certification as a Licensed Certified Social Worker and Counselor from Boston City Hospital - Boston University.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Certified Social Worker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Captain Spaulding's World (Groucho Marx)
- Case Worker
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Catalog Services for Web (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Catholic Schools Week
- Center for Social Work (Kosovo)
- Center for Strategic Wargames
- Central and South West Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Centralized Software
- Centre Simon Wiesenthal (French: Simon Wiesenthal Center; international Jewish human rights organization)
- Certified Specialist of Wine (Society of Wine Educators certification)
- Cervical Screening Wales (cervical cancer screening organisation of the National Health Service in Wales)
- Channel Status Word
- Charter School of Wilmington (Wilmington, Delaware math and science high school)
- Children's Social Worker
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Claremont Symphonic Winds (Claremont, CA)
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Support Worker
- Coalition & Special Warfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list of who is eligible to become an SAE will be familiar to SAPs: licensed physicians, licensed or certified social workers, licensed or certified psychologists, licensed or certified employee assistance professionals, and alcohol or drug abuse counselors certified by the NAADAC Certification Commission or the International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC).
A certified social worker, Ms Brody practices psychotherapy for families and individuals and teaches American Literature at Boricua College in Harlem.
The mental health community needs to do a better job of getting on the evidence-based bandwagon," said Sharon Dumberg-Lee, a licensed certified social worker at the Council for Jewish Elderly in Chicago.
A trained social worker who received her Masters degree from New York University School of Social Work with an accreditation from the Association of Certified Social Workers (ACSW), her entire professional career was focused on helping others.
When we adopted our twins at birth five years ago, we had no trouble finding a suitable lawyer, were told that all of the Washington State certified social workers who do home studies are neutral to positive on gay families, and that no King County family court judge would rule against us merely because we are a gay couple.
Only a licensed physician (doctor of medicine or osteopathy), licensed or certified social worker, licensed or certified psychologist, licensed or certified employee assistance professional, or an alcohol and drug abuse counselor certified by the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC, formerly the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors) or the International Certification Reciprocity Consortium/Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (ICRC) may become a SAP.