Their certified service technicians would be happy to service your trade throughout the life of the car.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Certified Service Technician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Central Services Team
- Central Standard Time (GMT-0600)
- Centre de la Sécurité des Télécommunications (Canadian Communications Security Establishment)
- Centre for Sustainable Transportation (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of the Text (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Centre Spatiale de Toulouse (French)
- Cercle Sportif Trelou (French sports club)
- Certification for Sustainable Tourism (various locations)
- Certified Scrum Trainer (business methods)
- Certified Security Trainer
- Certified Sex Therapist (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist)
- Certified Soil Tester (Wisconsin)
- Certified Somatic Therapist (Association of Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers)
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
- Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Service calls are performed quickly and courteously and by our certified service technicians.
The Certified Service technicians at Randy Hosler are trained by GM and certified to know every inch of customers' vehicle.
As one of the first Acura dealerships in the state of Georgia, the dealership prides itself on its professional sales representatives, certified service technicians, and a parts and accessories department that has received more positive online ratings than any other Marietta or Georgia Acura dealer.