9780873898355 The certified quality technician handbook, 2d ed.
What does CQT stand for?
CQT stands for Certified Quality Technician (American Society for Quality)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQT
We have 22 other meanings of CQT in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries
- Central Queensland Sustainable Farming Systems Project (Australia)
- Canadian Quilt Study Group
- Close Quarters Security Group (Champaign, IL)
- California Qualified Stock Option (created by state legislature)
- Close Quarters Shock Rifle (Xtreme Alternative Defense Systems; Indiana)
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
- Call Quality Test
- Capacitor Qualification Test
- Care Quality Training
- College Qualification Test(s)
- Conseil Québécois du Théatre (French: Quebec Theater Council; Quebec, Canada)
- Constant Q Transform (discrete harmonic transform)
- Control Question Test (polygraph testing)
- Croissance Québec Techno (French; Canadian entrepreneurial development program)
- Citigroup Quality Training Game (industry: finance; interactive training method)
- Centre for the Topology and Quantization of Moduli Spaces (Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Aarhus, Denmark research group)
- Chuckling Quietly To Myself
- ClearQuest Test Manager