What does CQAP stand for?
CQAP stands for Certified Quality Assurance Professional
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQAP
We have 2 other meanings of CQAP in our Acronym Attic
- College Quality Assurance Committee (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Central Queensland Area Consultative Committee (Australian Government Initiative)
- Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Common Quality Assurance Framework (European Network on Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training)
- Committee for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (Australia)
- Center for Quality Assurance in International Education
- Center for Quality Assessment and Improvement in Mental Health
- Construction Quality Assurance Management
- Central Queensland: A New Millennium (Australia)
- Carquest Auto Parts (Mankato, MN)
- Chemical Quality Assurance Plan
- Clerodendrum Quadriloculare Art Print
- Component Quality Assurance Programme
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Plan
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Program
- Construction Quality Assurance Plan
- construction quality assurance program
- Contract Quality Assurance Program
- Course Quality Assessment Program
- Commission Qualité Aquitaine pour la Pharmacie d'Officine (French: Aquitaine Community Pharmacy Committee for Quality; Aquitaine, France)