[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Russell Riley, Blythewood, SC, certified prosthetist (Caught the biggest fish of the event, 2.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Certified Prosthetist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate Policy
- Certificate to Proceed (various organizations)
- Certification Path
- Certification Program (various organizations)
- Certified Paralegal
- Certified Paramedic
- Certified Performance
- Certified Photogrammetrist
- Certified Practitioner
- Certified Professional (accreditation)
- Ceská Pravice (Conservative Party; Czech Republic)
- Ceteris Paribus (Latin:with all other factors remaining constant)
- Change of Plan (insurance)
- Change Proposal
- Changed Parity (decay difference between matter and anti-matter)
- Character Point(s)
- Characteristic Pattern
- Charge Conjugation/Parity Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celebrated by "Doonesbury" maker Garry Trudeau, who gave one to a wounded Iraq War veteran, it costs $30,000 to $40,000 delivered and fitted by a certified prosthetist and equipped with a socket, liner and foot.
COLUMN: ON THE JOB Art Shea, certified prosthetist and orthotist, New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems, Worcester Age: 66 Family: Married, two grown children Residence: Worcester Native of: Cattaraugus, N.
Now, as a way to help amputees in Iraq, Cummings has teamed up with CPT Steve Lindsley, a certified prosthetist with the Methodist Rehabilitation Center in Monroe, La.
HEALTH CARE Tom Chivers has joined the Jonesboro Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratory as a certified prosthetist.
For his patients, including Schaffhauser, Certified Prosthetist Mike Joyce is part of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team from the start.