The CPL joins, among others, the Certified Professional Engineer (CPE), the Certified Professional Accountant (CPA), and the Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) as civilian-granted professional certifications authorized for documentation and recognition as specialized education and training.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Certified Professional (accreditation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Palsy
- Certificate Policy
- Certificate to Proceed (various organizations)
- Certification Path
- Certification Program (various organizations)
- Certified Paralegal
- Certified Paramedic
- Certified Performance
- Certified Photogrammetrist
- Certified Practitioner
- Certified Prosthetist
- Ceská Pravice (Conservative Party; Czech Republic)
- Ceteris Paribus (Latin:with all other factors remaining constant)
- Change of Plan (insurance)
- Change Proposal
- Changed Parity (decay difference between matter and anti-matter)
- Character Point(s)
- Characteristic Pattern
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeted to both IT newcomers and experienced programmers and network administrators, the company said the site has been developed by the same team that produces Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine and its affiliated Web site, mcpmag.