amp;#8221; In addition, Foltz has earned certifications from the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist and a Certified Personal Trainer.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Certified Performance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Centres for Performance
- Centro Pedagógico (Portuguese: Educational Center; Brazil)
- Cerberus Pyrotronics
- Cerebral Palsy
- Certificate Policy
- Certificate to Proceed (various organizations)
- Certification Path
- Certification Program (various organizations)
- Certified Paralegal
- Certified Paramedic
- Certified Photogrammetrist
- Certified Practitioner
- Certified Professional (accreditation)
- Certified Prosthetist
- Ceská Pravice (Conservative Party; Czech Republic)
- Ceteris Paribus (Latin:with all other factors remaining constant)
- Change of Plan (insurance)
- Change Proposal
- Changed Parity (decay difference between matter and anti-matter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to certified performance criteria, the judges utilise independent data available from BankScope, Bloomberg, Capital Intelligence, and Dealogic while choosing winners each year.
Our initial Benchmark Partners have employed the BDTI Benchmarks for multiple generations of processors, demonstrating their willingness to provide rigorous, independently certified performance data to their customers and the industry.
AHAM certified performance testing results for home appliances, including room air cleaners, through a voluntary certification program.
Source Point Training's Leadership Source is $1800, and it includes one-on-one coaching with a Certified Performance Coach for ten weeks.