This makes our department have a about a 35% rate of Certified Operating Room Nurses (CNOR) working.
What does CORN stand for?
CORN stands for Certified Operating Room Nurse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CORN
We have 13 other meanings of CORN in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Membership Grade of the Institute of Information Management
- Cornell Mixing Zone Model
- Corrosion Monitoring Systems
- Cortical Maps of Resistive Anisotropic Networks
- Committee on Research Materials on Southeast Asia
- California Ocean Resources Management Program (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Coastal Ocean Research and Monitoring Program (University of North Carolina Wilmington)
- Continuous Operational Real-Time Monitoring System
- Consortium for Refugees and Migrants in South Africa
- Coalition of Retired Military Veterans
- Change Order Request Notification
- Clean Out the Refrigerator Night (leftovers for dinner)
- Computer Resources Nucleus
- Cornish/Cornwall (UK)
- Cornouillais (linguistics)
- Council of Regional Networks for Genetic Services
- Corporación Autónoma Regional Rionegro-Nare
- CORporate NETwork
- Community, Outreach, Recognition and Opportunity
- Conference of Regulatory Officers (est. 1992; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
who had been a registered nurse for 20 years, worked at EJGH for 16 years, and had been a Certified Operating Room Nurse for the proceeding 10 years.