Kaye Shelton is the director of Online Education for Dallas Baptist University as well as a certified online instructor.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Certified Online Instructor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Center of Interest (photography)
- Centers of Influence
- Central Office of Information
- Centre for Organisation and Innovation (Economic and Social Research Council; UK)
- Certificate of Identicality
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Inspection
- Certificate of Installation
- Certificate of Insurance (insurance)
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Lifetime Learning (MHLL), a leading provider of comprehensive e-learning solutions, today announced that it has added to its range of professional learning services, the Walden Institute's Certified Online Instructor (COI) and Certified Synchronous Instructor (CSI) programs to train and certify training professionals in online instruction practices and design.
The Mansfield ISD Virtual School uses Advanced Academics standards-based curriculum, learning management system and highly qualified, certified online instructors.