com)-- Stephanie Goodman, the founder of Progressive Nutrition Solutions LLC in Princeton and a Certified Nutritional Consultant, provided tips on the best foods to give children - and the ones to avoid - so they can optimize their potential in the New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome & Associated Disorders' (NJCTS) first Wednesday Webinar of 2013 on February 27.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Certified Nutritional Consultant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Newman Center (various locations)
- Cayuga Nature Center (Ithaca, NY)
- Central Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Farmer Center)
- Central Navigation Computer
- Central Numerical Control
- Centralized Network Configuration
- Centre de Neuroscience Cognitives (French: Cognitive Neuroscience Center)
- Centre for Nature Conservation (Germany)
- Centre National du Cinéma et de l'Image Animée (French cinematography center)
- Cercle Nautique Calédonien (French: Caledonian Nautical Circle; New Caledonia)
- Change Notice Code
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chicken Noodle Coalition
- Chimpan News Channel (Japan)
- Chin National Council (Burma)
- China Netcom Corporation
- China Network Communications
- Chinese National Committee (various organizations)
- Chippewa Nature Center (Midland Township, MI)
- City Neighborhood Council (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Written by certified nutritional consultant Ann Boroch, Healing Multiple Sclerosis: Diet, Detox & Nutritional Makeover for Total Recovery is a straightforward guide to using proper diet and a natural self-help treatment regimen to improve one's health and lessen the symptoms of MS, a progressively crippling autoimmune disease of the central immune system.