After leaving Georgetown in 1981, she became a certified nursing home administrator.
What does CNHA stand for?
CNHA stands for Certified Nursing Home Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNHA
We have 2 other meanings of CNHA in our Acronym Attic
- Club Nautique Hoedicais (French nautical club)
- Collingwood Neighbourhood House (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Concord (Amtrak station code; Concord, NH)
- Congee Noodle House (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Conseil National de l'Habitat (French: National Board of Housing)
- Coupled Natural and Human Systems (US NSF)
- Canadian Network for Health in the Arts
- Canyonlands Natural History Association (Moab, Utah)
- Certified Natural Health Advocate (Institute for the Study of Traditional Naturopathy)
- Certified New Hampshire Assessors
- China National Hardware Association
- Chincoteague Natural History Association (Chincoteague, VA)
- Colorado Natural History Adventure
- Comanche Nation Housing Authority
- Community Nurse Health Association
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Canadian Natural Hazards Assessment Project (Environment Canada)
- Central New Hampshire Amateur Radio Club
- Churches' National Housing Coalition (now Housing Justice; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other words, a certified nursing home administrator (CNHA) could be granted licensure reciprocity from state to state.
Zemans, CNHA, CAS, CALA * This list includes those Item Writers who were grandfathered Certified Nursing Home Administrators Certified from the May 2, 1997 Pilot Exam Susan E.